How to add $IDLE to MetaMask
Other > Guides > Idle on Ethereum > $IDLE on MetaMask
You have just started your journey to invest smarter with Idle and you got some $IDLE. Do you want to see your $IDLE balance on MetaMask? Follow these simple steps:
- 1.Click on the Metamask extension and select the wallet you linked to Idle.Finance
- 2.Scroll down and click on Import Token
- 3.Then click on Custom Tokens and add the following info
- Token Contract Address:
- Token Symbol: IDLE
- Token Decimal: 18 (should be auto-filled after the address addition)
- 4.Click on Add Custom Token.
- 5.Now you should be able to see your $IDLE balance on the main wallet page.
Alternatively, you can let MetaMask do the work by activating the Token Detection feature under Settings > Experimental (please bear in mind that this feature will use 3rd party API).